“Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” –Jack Kornfield
- May 19, 2020 at 19:00:00
Basics of Mindfulness Meditation
Bring Presence, Calm and Balance into Your Daily Life
4-Week Course Beginning May 19th
As we begin to move ever so slowly forward in this time of the pandemic, we invite you to let the gift of mindfulness meditation accompany you on the journey.
Whatever your contemplative practice may be, you’ve likely heard of — or even taken a class or two — in mindfulness meditation. As Alice Lottes, PhD is completing her two-year mindfulness teacher training from leaders in the field, Tara Brach, PhD and Jack Kornfield, PhD, you can now explore or refresh you experience of mindfulness meditation with her from the comfort of your home for an investment of only $10 for four 90-minute sessions!
You Will Learn To:
- Develop a healthier relationship with your thoughts
- Experience more awareness of your emotions
- Be more in touch with your body and mind
- Find your inner place of balance, peace, and freedom
- Stay calm and bring presence to your interactions.
You Can Experience These Benefits:
- An increased ability to relax
- Reduced stress
- Greater energy, enthusiasm and happiness
- Improved immune system functioning
Please join us to begin experiencing these wonderful benefits now, so they may support you in the months ahead.
Course Topics include:
The Four Foundations of Mindfulness
Mindfulness of Body
Mindfulness of Emotions
Mindfulness of The Mind
We encourage you to sign up on the Waiting List for either this group or future offerings of this course.