- April 20, 2021 at 19:00:00
- Virtual Meetup
Basics of Mindfulness Meditation
“Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” –Jack Kornfield
As we begin to move ever so slowly forward out of the pandemic, we invite you to let the gift of mindfulness meditation accompany you on the journey.
Whatever your contemplative practice may be, you’ve likely heard of — or even taken a class or two — in mindfulness meditation. Alice Lottes, PhD was so transformed by mindfulness meditation, she recently completed her two-year mindfulness teacher training from leaders in the field, Tara Brach, PhD and Jack Kornfield, PhD. After rave reviews of her programs with us in 2020, we’ve invited Alice back! Come explore or refresh you experience of mindfulness meditation with her from the comfort of your home for an investment of only $20 for four 60-minute sessions!
Join Our Mailing List
Signup to receive the latest news from eremos.
You Will Learn To:
- Develop a healthier relationship with your thoughts
- Experience more awareness of your emotions
- Be more in touch with your body and mind
- Find your inner place of balance, peace, and freedom
- Stay calm and bring presence to your interactions.
You Can Experience These Benefits:
- An increased ability to relax
- Reduced stress
- Greater energy, enthusiasm and happiness
- Improved immune system functioning
Course Topics include:
Introductions and Mindfulness of Breath
Mindfulness of Body and Feeling Tones
Thoughts and emotions and R.A.I.N.
“Bring it All Together” with Compassion Meditation
Please join us to begin experiencing these wonderful benefits now, so they may support you in the months ahead.
Each session will include a short talk, followed by a guided meditation practice, and finish with a question-and-answer period.